Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Blog, My Rules

After shooting with the Minox for a number of weeks now, I've accumulated photos I love but haven't posted, either because I picked another photo that day or because I took it before June 8. But my blog, my rules. So from time to time, I'll post a photo from a prior day that for some reason didn't make the initial cut.

I love today's picture. I've never been a portraitist, but every once in a while I'll take a portrait that just really speaks to me. My most famous is a silhouette of my brother playing solitaire. It was a completely-by-accident shot that now hangs on our family portrait wall. In tonight's photo, I think the lighting (which happened utterly by chance) gives my dear compatriot CC a wonderful glow. And yes, she told me I could post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment